Our pre-season S&C program has now been completed - and the results speak for themselves.
After 10 solid weeks of training - participants all saw improvements in their general strength and cycling. This was converted into results on the bike with notable mentions including:
- Troy H - best 20 minute power and sprint power on less training than previous seasons - newfound confidence to drop the hammer (and deliver wins) in crit racing at Nundah and Murarrie.
- Faye G - flying 200 State record holder, PR for Individual Pursuit and new State record - everlasting glory as the Women's Masters 3 State Title holder on the concrete velodrome!
- Col H - new PR by over 30s on Mt Coot-tha - taking out his age division (65-69) in the Coot-tha burn at only 9m17s!!! Nice work Col!
- Ben W / Brett S - both took out the Bollé Wattbomb challenge at the TDU - scoring the highest peak power output of the day in their categories - and picking up some sweet new shades and a jersey each!
- Chris W - criterium sprint results at Lakeside - 2nd place!
Review our brochure
view the brochure
for details, dates and prices.
This program is suitable for Activ members and non-members alike.
Gym (Flow2) Location
Please see the Flow2 website for location, parking and access details.
1 - Payment for Program
Complete program registration and payment
2 - Pre-Exercise Screening
Please review, complete and return page 1 of the
pre-exercise screening document
3 - Pre-Program Assessment
If you have answered YES to any of the screening questions then please contact Activ prior to the course so we can more properly evaluate the specific risk factors for this program.